- Conduct yourself in a manner which
reflects well upon Bahrain Weyr & yourself.
- Always be respectful to WLM staff
- Keep yourself & your dragon
in good health at all times, emotionally & physically.
- Enjoy your dragon! Explore his/her
- Get to know your clutchmates well!
You will very likely form some wonderful &
- Do not attempt to fly your lifemate
until the appropriate lesson. If you are seen doing this early (whether
you intended it to
be OOC or not) your dragon will get a stint in the infirmary with an
injury of some sort.
- /NEVER/ leave the weyr without
explicit permission from the Weyrleader.
- Do not leave your dragon unattended
for more than a very short period of time for the first few weeks RL.
No extended visits
to the Main Cavern, go there & eat quickly then return to yourlifemate.
- Other than the weyrlings, the
only other people allowed in the barracks are WLM staff & Weyrleaders.
- No visitors the first week, thereafter
you can be visited in the weyrling area but not in thebarracks.
- Do not engage in romantic or sexual
relationships while you are a weyrling.